Nurme’s Magnesium Gift Set is an excellent gift for anyone looking to alleviate magnesium deficiency in their body. It includes a 100ml bottle of Magnesium Oil and 700g of Magnesium Chloride flakes for foot baths in a gift box.
This Magnesium gift set contains Zechstein Inside® magnesium chloride sourced from a pure natural spring one mile deep in Northern Holland. Magnesium chloride has been naturally condensed and purified for over 250 million years. The fastest and most effective way to relieve magnesium deficiency is through the skin, such as by soaking in foot baths with added magnesium chloride flakes. The flakes are absorbed into the porous dermis and then into the bloodstream and muscles, where magnesium’s effects are most immediate.
A sufficient supply of magnesium in the body makes it more flexible, less fatigued, and better able to heal itself. Adequate magnesium intake can help relieve muscle cramps, relax muscles, improve sleep quality, and facilitate falling asleep.
Directions to use magnesium flakes:
- The foot bath method requires dissolving 150g (approximately a glassful) of flakes in warm water and soaking your feet for at least 20 minutes.
- The full-body bath requires dissolving 250g of flakes in warm bath water and soaking for at least 20 minutes.
- It is recommended to take 2-3 magnesium baths per week, either for the whole body or just the feet. If necessary, the frequency can be increased.
- Magnesium flakes can be used by people of all ages, including pregnant and breastfeeding women. For children, it is recommended to halve the amount used, as their daily magnesium needs are not as great as those of adults.
- 100g of magnesium flakes contains 12g of pure magnesium.
Magnesium oil, when sprayed directly onto the skin, is also absorbed into the porous dermis and then into the bloodstream and muscles. This way, magnesium does not go through the digestive system, where many nutrients may not be absorbed.
Directions to use magnesium oil:
Magnesium itch: You may feel a slight itching or tingling sensation during the first few uses. This may be a sign of magnesium deficiency in the body and is due to rapid absorption of magnesium into the skin. With regular use, the tingling subsides. As the magnesium is absorbed immediately, the skin can be dried with a towel after the oil has been applied.
The colour of the box or ribbon may vary.