Handmade shoulder bag Luce from Gerda Retter. The bag is made of genuine leather from Spain. The bag has two adjustable strap variations (select your preferred one) and a magnetic closure. Inside, there is a zippered coin pocket.
Gerda Retter is an Estonian accessory designer who created her brand in 2016 while studying at the Tartu Higher Art School in the field of leather design. In addition, Gerda has studied under the guidance of accessory design masters in both Italy and Hungary. Gerda was nominated for the Design-a-Bag competition in Hong Kong in 2015 and has been nominated for the BRUNO Award at the Estonian Design Award for several years.
- Size: 17 cm x 17 cm x 9 cm
- Long & slim strap: 100-136 cm
- Short & wide removable strap: 87-96 cm
- Material: high-quality Spanish leather
- Designed & handmade in Estonia