The MeowBaby® ball pits were created with our children in mind. They guarantee great and safe fun for children. While playing with balls, the children practice motor skills, develop their grip, eye-hand coordination and learn colours. Ball pits filled with colourful balls prove to be extremely useful in sensory integration therapy, and the size and round shape of the balls are perfectly suited to children’s hands.
The MeowBaby® ball pit is made of soft, anti-allergic foam. The soft, cosy velour cover is available in ten colours and fits perfectly into any interior. The ball pit is very easy to keep clean – just remove the zipped cover and wash it in the washing machine at 30°C.
- Dimension: 90cm,
- Height: 30 cm
- Thickness of the walls: 5cm
- Thickness of the bottom: 2cm
- Stable sides and the bottom performed from antiallergic polyurethane foam
- Washable in the washing machine at 30°C,
- Pleasant-to-touch velvet fabric: 77% cotton, 23% polyester
- CE certified
- 250 colorful 7cm diameter balls
- Balls are shiny, flexible, non-toxic, not cracking, odourless
MeowBaby® ball pits are sewn with certified quality fabrics. Balls come from a certified producer, who uses only non-toxic materials, safe for children. Due to the fact that each pool is handmade, its diameter may vary slightly from that specified (+/- 5cm)