The TOKU collection now features the influential and dignified leather slipper model, KYOTO. Like other TOKU products, the KYOTO leather slippers are inspired by Japanese minimalist design aesthetics.
- The upper is made from natural vegetable-tanned leather.
- The insole is soft, breathable, and covered with natural cork.
- Beneath the insole, there’s an additional layer of natural coconut fiber, ensuring the slipper is breathable and shock-resistant.
- The outer sole is made of lightweight microfiber, covered with a thin layer of rubber to prevent slipping.
Included with the slippers:
- A slipper bag made from service industry leftover details.
- A felt polishing cloth for cleaning/polishing the slipper’s upper.
All TOKU shoes are handmade in southern Estonia by a small family company that has been crafting exceptional shoes since 1927. They embrace slow fashion by utilizing natural, high-quality materials and designing versatile, enduring styles, ensuring your slippers last for years.