Warm toes guarantee a warm heart.
Toku natural felt and rubber sole closed-style slippers. The slippers are handmade in Europe by a small family company that has made great shoes since 1927. Oma King practice slow fashion by using natural, high-quality materials and creating versatile, long-lasting styles, ensuring your sandals serve you for years. All our sandals will be shipped to you directly from the factory.
- Natural felt upper, lining and insole.
- The logos on the slipper are made of natural grey leather.
- Flexible and stain-proof rubber sole.
- Manufacturer: OmaKing
- Where It’s Made: Estonia, Europe
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, moderate spin.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside a wash bag (ie pillowcase, etc.).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.)
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
Shipping: 2-4 workdays