Keep your toes warm, then your heart will stay warm!
Pelsi slippers are made of natural felt. The slippers are handmade in Europe by a small family company that has made great shoes since 1927. Oma King practice slow fashion by using natural, high-quality materials and creating versatile, long-lasting styles, ensuring your sandals serve you for years. All our sandals will be shipped to you directly from the factory.
- Upper is made of natural felt
- With a light rubber outsole
- Easy to put on
- Manufacturer: OmaKing
- Where It’s Made: Estonia, Europe
- If the foot number is between two sizes, we recommend ordering a larger size.
- Pilling on the slippers can be removed with a fabric shaver or a simple razor.
- Can be washed by hand or in the washing machine.
- Washing machine 30 degrees, wool mode, moderate spin.
- Put the slippers in the washing machine inside a wash bag (ie pillowcase, etc.).
- Use a mild detergent for wool.
- Air dry, avoid excessive heat (ie dryer, radiator, underfloor heating, etc.)
- Please note that washing can affect the appearance of leather labels.
Shipping: 2-4 workdays