Märt sandals are classical natural leather sandals that serve you for years. They have adjustable buckle straps and an outsole that has been tested for decades to ensure the best walking experience. The name of the sandals is inspired by a typical Estonian name that is tricky to pronounce by non-Estonian, and we are sorry about that (not really!). The model is designed with a wide fit, which is comfortable and natural for the foot. Märt sandals are handmade in southern Estonia by a small family company that has made great shoes since 1927. They practice slow fashion by using natural, high-quality materials and creating versatile, long-lasting styles, ensuring your sandals serve you for years. All sandals will be shipped to you directly from the factory.
- Upper and insole from natural leather
- The upper has two adjustable buckle straps
- The insole is anatomically supportive
- Outsole: Elastic and durable polyurethane (PU) that does not stain floors
- Manufacturer: OmaKing
- Where It’s Made: Estonia, Europe
- Shipping: 4-8 workdays