The soap with a pleasant, mild woody aroma contains the legendary, high-quality sea mud from Haapsalu Bay. The deeply cleansing soap with unique sea minerals removes dirt and toxins from your skin as well as the oil clogging your pores.
The juniper soap has a gently peeling structure and antiseptic properties. The valuable therapeutic mud contains bioactive compounds which have anti-inflammatory properties. The active substances contained in the therapeutic mud have an anti-ageing effect and a wide spectrum of antioxidant properties.
The soap only contains fruit and flower oils with the COSMOS Certified Organic label.
- Organic olive oil makes the soap soft.
- Organic coconut oil has the best cleaning properties.
- Organic shea butter gives the soap its creaminess.
- Organic castor oil makes the soap foam.
- Organic sunflower oil balances the composition.
Magrada soaps are made manually in small batches by using an ancient cold-pressing method. It takes six weeks to make one batch of soap. During this period, any excessive liquid vaporises and the soap achieves its desired level of hardness.