MeowBaby® Foam play set with ball pit + 200 balls – choose your own color of balls!
Create your own playground at home! The recreational blocks not only boost children’s imagination but also teach creative thinking. The set of modules can be used for playing, as well as for exercises, to create obstacle courses or spatial constructions. Particular elements may serve as poufes or seats.
Antiallergic polyurethane foam which was used for the production of the set is characterised by small weight and high resistance to deformations, due to which the product is safe for the child and exceptionally practical at the same time. Particular blocks are characterised by lightness and therefore are easy to be placed in other places.
All elements of the set have a removable cover, which facilitates washing in the washing machine and maintaining the obstacle course in a clean and tidy condition.
The ball pit attached to the set is filled with colourful balls, which you can select from a wide range of colours by your preferences.
The foam play set is a perfect part of equipment for the nursery, and playing grounds, but, first of all, due to the cover extremely pleasant to touch– also for children’s rooms. The simple and minimalistic design of this product makes it perfectly fit into the home space.
The product is intended for children aged 1-3, exceptionally for the use under care of an adult.
Foam play set – specification:
- The set consists of 3 elements and ball pit + 200 balls
- Filling: polyurethane foam
- Case: textile soft in touch (77% cotton 23% polyester), with the zip-fastener
- The textile can be washed in the washing machine in a temperature of 30°C
- The width of each single module: 45 cm
- The height of the highest module: 30 cm
- The length of the whole construction: 95 cm + 60 cm chock set additionally in any place
- Dimensions of the ball pit: 90 x 30 cm