Do you know what can be done, for example, from 12 plastic bottles? An ultra-soft bouclé cloth baby swing, which is especially soft and warm. The poles are made of oak wood and finished with natural oil wax, which is safe for children and the environment.
The swing prototype has undergone testing at the Health Board’s Safety Laboratory. The swing complies with EU safety requirements and bears the CE mark.
Nordic color of the swing can easily be matched to various interiors.
Suitable for children from 6 months of age when the child is capable of sitting independently. Intended for indoor use. The fabric part of the swing is removable and washable. Mounting accessories are not included with the swing.
- Swing dimensions: 41 x 41 cm
- Weight capacity up to 50 kg
- Suitable for children from 6 months
- Indoor use
- Fabric is removable and washable
- Oakwood poles
- The set includes a swing with a pillow and two carabiners.
- Material: fabric made of 100% polyester, of which 90% is recycled material (OEKO-TEX certified), 100% cotton rope (OEKO-TEX certified).
- Produced and designed in Estonia
Nofi KIDS aims to ensure comprehensive material safety and environmental friendliness. All textiles (fabric, thread, rope, etc.) have the OEKO-TEX label, confirming that the materials have been tested and are free from harmful chemicals. OEKO-TEX labelled textiles are environmentally friendly as they are produced safely for both humans and nature.
Before use, please read the accompanying user manual!